Wednesday 1 April 2015

Hopeful cat

We have been hearing a bit of tweeting from inside our southern hedge, presumably small birds nesting and laying.

And one of our visiting cats clearly heard it too, as he was perched hopefully on the corner of the extension, peering intently down into the leylandii for quite some minutes before he (or she) got bored. I seem to remember last year a cat, possibly the same one, making a dive into the leylandii from roughly the same position. Slightly risky activity for the cat I would have thought - might end up impaled on a sharp twig.

One day I will learn how to work the zoom which I think is on my telephone and so make a better fist of such shots. The cat looked rather bigger in real life - another example of the brain adjusting the size of things to reflect their importance, a trick which my telephone can't manage without, that is, more trickery than I can yet muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment