Thursday 21 January 2016

Butterflies 3

The stolen Brussels sprouts, shortly before they were taken with a fine scrambled eggs on brown bread.

Perhaps I should add in my defense, that a lot of the sprouts appeared to have been left to rot on the plants and that it was hard to see any outstanding horticultural purpose for them to be there. But then, I suppose they all say that.

PS: In passing I might say that, to Falstaff, I think that scrambled eggs were known either as buttered eggs or eggs and butter. No mention of milk. Furthermore in these healthy times of ours, I dare say there are people who use vegetable oil rather than butter, although, not having tried it, I am a bit sceptical how that might turn out. See reference 1. Also MWW, this last to be seen shortly at the Rose. Hopefully the relevant lines will not be cut.

Reference 1: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/henry-iv-part-i-part-ii.html

Group search key: wsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment