Wednesday 23 April 2014

Jigsaw 6, Series 3

Garafolo for the fourth time of asking, and still going strong as far as I am concerned, but the jigsaw itself is getting a little tired, with some of the pieces a little the worse for wear. About a month in solution, including a week away. Very much the same order as last time, but this time with the irregular pieces ten in from the right and three & more down being the very last. This was a change from last time when I am sure that these particular pieces were near last, but not actually last.

I am tempted to go for the fifth solution but I must resist and get on with the 'Ambassadors', presently coming in second with just two outings to date. Decided against retiring the Garafolo to the compost bin as a rather drastic way to resist temptation and I might manage to fit in a visit to the real thing, probably still in the basement, in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment