Saturday 26 September 2015

Bing down

From time to time I test the visibility of this blog in google, with the usual answer being not very.

So today off to the Bourne Hall Library, to a PC which google probably cannot connect to me, and put in the search term 'abstract expressionism dimensional random sheet modelling' into Bing, hoping to be directed to the post at reference 1. Rather a lot of search terms, but not being a celebrity, internet or otherwise, I have to take my place among a very large number of punters.

Bing produced a whole lot of reasonable stuff, but not me, at least not in the first few pages. Ditto google. I then put in 'abstract expressionism dimensional random sheet modelling blogspot' or possibly 'abstract expressionism dimensional random sheet modelling bogspot', the record being a bit murky on the terminating point of detail, into bing which finds nothing at all. Whereas google has me top of the list.

I collected a prize in the form of a well-loved box set of 'West Wing', series 3, knocked down to me for a fiver. There appear to be quite a few episodes to each of the six DVDs, so perhaps with the adverts stripped out they are not very long, but they may prove a welcome change from our regular diet of agatha and midsomer.

Reference 1: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/abstract-expressionism.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment