Thursday 26 March 2015

Trolley 28

I had been wondering about the absence of trolleys in my walking life, when this one turned up in a sort of alcove on the northeastern side of the A24, where I was heading southwest on Epsom Road, just about where it turns into East Street and certainly before Kiln Lane, as I remember that walking the thing across that junction was a bit of a pain, with wheels going everywhere. Brown bumps for the blind being especially tiresome in that regard.

Inspection of the blog this morning (search for trolley then sort by date) reveals that the last trolley was more than a month ago, when I bagged four in one day. Odd that it has been so long. Is there another senior creeping about at night, sweeping them all up before I am up and about?

Getting this not very good shot was tricky, with the bright morning sunlight behind me, making it more or less impossible to see anything on the telephone's screen.

Marks & Spencer, yet again. Their High Street frontage seems to mean that their trolleys get out to see the town in the way that Waitrose trolleys do not. Odd that position should make so much difference.

Dent to the front just about visible, as if whoever it was that took the thing thought that it would be clever to ram it into the corner of a building. I don't think a lamppost would leave such a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment