Saturday 24 January 2015

Darting about (2)

Following the doings posted at reference 1, we have now managed a dart crossing. A crossing during which we actually saw some quite big ships in the river below. London docks is not completely dead and buried.

Then this morning I think I had better check my nice new dart account to see what that has been up to.

First problem is that I do not have a clue how to log on to it, despite having made a careful record of my login credentials. Try various searches and eventually find myself in a document with a 'click here to login' and I am away.

To find myself in a web site which is rather like that for Bullingdons, with your being able to view and even download a complete record on one's doings dart, with the illustration above giving some idea of what is there. Maybe in several years time my record will be more interesting, maybe worth the securocrats time to take a peek at it. One assumes that they would have no difficulty in so doing: not that I mind particularly, one only hopes that they do not waste too much of their computer's time on such stuff. In any event, drug dealers moving their stock around the estuary will have to take to boats or, more  risky, stolen vehicles.

And in the meantime I have loaned the government £18.33. Or perhaps the outfit to which they have sold the operation.

Reference 1: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/darting-about.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment