Saturday 15 November 2014

Trolley 14

Abandoned, a tad dangerously, at the entrance to the path down to the London Platform from the bridge over the railway at Ewell West. Very similar to the trolley at reference 1, although not actually the same one, as it is not the same wheel which has been replaced. Front right in this picture.

I was not sure from which Sainsbury's this trolley might have been wheeled, being nearer the small shop in Ewell Village, but being more appropriate to the large shop at Kiln Lane.

I settled for the small shop, where I found just one trolley parked outside, the next size up. But there was at least one matching my foundling inside, so I thought it reasonable to leave it outside with its larger cousin.

BH is not convinced that I am doing the community a service here. She is mindful of all those people who do not have cars and who leave trolleys at key positions for their regular use, regular use which I am disrupting by returning them to those whom I regard as their rightful owners. See, for example, the trolley at reference 2. I clearly need a policy review.

Reference 1: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/trolley-7.html.

Reference 2: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/trolley-10.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment