Saturday 10 October 2015

Chairs

It is now more than three months since I last saw, captured and returned a trolley, although there have been one or two inconvenient sightings. See reference 1.

Yesterday, down Horton Lane, there was compensation in the form of a chair. A rather substantial office chair, not new but on trial I found it to be in good working order, and complete with one of those sprung backs which you can lean back into. All in all, rather a good chair, almost tempted.

As with the phantom smasher, not around for a while either, I wondered how the chair came to be there, on a path perhaps a fifty yards below the Tesco at Horton Retail. Dumped by someone who could not be bothered to go to the dump and then moved by bored youth?

Further evidence of time speeding up with age when I checked for the smasher, who does not appear to have been active for nearer three years than two, while if I had been asked I would have thought six months or so, maybe twelve. See reference 2.

Reference 1: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/trolley-34.html.

Reference 2: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=smasher&max-results=20&by-date=true.

No comments:

Post a Comment